How Will You Change The World?
Freedom is defended when you opt to rework the content of your character. The individual wins meaning while society earns the right to life, liberty and the happiness of pursuit.
Choosing instead to retool society, results in the destruction of your representation (your soul). The individual becomes nihilistic, whilst society becomes totalitarian.
Those of us who choose to work upon the content of our character, must persuade and constrain those who wish to retool society. And we must do it through strength of character.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.Ronald Reagan
The Archetypal Son
Competing forces within the individual:
– The ‘Hero’ who retools your character
– The ‘Adversary’ who blames the character of others
The Great Father
Competing forces within society:
– The ‘Wise King’ seeks to retool society through strength of character
– The ‘Tyrant’ seeks to retool society through force
The Great Mother
Competing forces within nature:
– The ‘Environment’ which can bring destruction upon a society’s ‘Frontier’
– The ‘Frontier’ which society can create within the ‘Environment’
- A Fool’s Folly (Nonfiction)
- A Year in Notes (Illustrated Nonfiction)
- A Father’s Inheritance (Novel)
- Distribution (development of currencies to boost prosperity)
- Positively influence the heroic element
- Democratic constraint of the adversarial element